Are you a teacher and considering coming over to the UK to teach?
We recognise that moving to England is more than just a change of job, but a change of lifestyle (and a pretty big one!). Our international team are here to support you at every stage of your exciting journey, before and after you arrive in England.
We pride ourselves on offering a personable, friendly and efficient service to our candidates and schools. All our consultants are experienced in the field of supporting overseas trained teachers to enter the workforce in England and are committed to ensuring that your transition from home to working in England is as simple and straightforward as possible.
By choosing to work with us you have ensured that you are connected to the best opportunities in education. We have 11 offices in England and we’re working with Primary, Secondary, Early Years Centres and Special Educational Needs Schools across the whole country.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
- We offer an excellent relocation package including coverage of flight costs and general day-to-day support as you prepare to move (setting up bank accounts and finding a flat etc.) - you never have to feel like you're going it alone!
- We offer more free and accredited professional development courses than any other UK education recruitment agency, helping you to feel supported and to hit the ground running in a new teaching environment - check out our courses here
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£350 per referral, click here and refer away!
- We will listen attentively to your needs and ensure that the position you move for is the perfect fit for you
- Expert and inside knowledge on each of our client schools means that you can feel informed about your decisions and prepare for what lies ahead.
- We have amazing perks including social events, referral bonuses, and a chance to be entered into a prize draw to win a luxury holiday worth £2,000!
For an informal chat and to find out more, contact our International team today: