The school is a popular and successful primary and nursery school. They have a vibrant and diverse school community where mothers, fathers and carers feel at home and take an active part in helping their children to learn and make progress.
They expect all our children to make excellent academic progress and to leave us to go on to secondary school as confident and enthusiastic learners, ready for the next phase of their life.
They have a lovely school which is kept in a beautiful condition to reflect the high standards that they set Themselves in all areas.
The perfect candidate will have the following attributes and qualifications:
* Experience of working within a school environment
* Experience of managing data bases
* Experience of managing attendance and punctuality within a school environment
* Experience of working in a team environment
* Experience of providing front line services to a wide range of stakeholders
* Experience of working within a framework of statutory compliance
* Experience of managing own workload
The role will consist of the following:
* 8:00AM to 4:00PM Monday to Friday
* Collect, record and bank all dinner monies, after school club and school trip monies in accordance with school procedures.
* Follow procedures in respect of any outstanding balances.
* Manage and keep updated the school's staff and pupil data bases.
* Complete and submit the pupil and staff census for the DfE.
* Complete and submit all local authority data reports.
* Retrieve from and upload information onto LGFL USO website.
* Record staff attendance data and submit relevant reports to the local authority.
* Working closely with the School Business Manager, the Administration Officer plays a
* supportive role in the effective management of school administrative systems, including
* monitoring and reviewing the school's systems and procedures.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
All candidates that apply must have Admin and SIMS experience
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks. Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Admin role in Balsall Heath or alternatively, please contact Ash at Tradewind on 0121 643 3505.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£10 - £12 per hour
£10 - £13.50 per hour + Access to FREE CPD courses
Coventry, West Midlands
£25000 - £33000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£10 - £12 per hour
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.