Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a key stage 1 teacher to join this 'Outstanding' primary school based in Kensington to start in September. This is a full-time role and the salary will be Inner London scale £29664 - £40372.
This is a 2-form entry primary school with outstanding behaviour and a welcoming staff team. The SLT here are supportive and down to earth, with a focus on reducing work load and creating a work life balance. This is a school that has a broad and creative curriculum and an exciting extracurricular programme. There is extended opportunity for staff to plan in school time, along with regular shared planning meetings.
We are looking for a teacher that:
- Has recent experience of teaching Year 1 in a mainstream setting
- Has experience of delivering phonics
- Is positive in their approach to classroom management
- Is a team player and happy to work collaboratively for planning
- Is available full time until the summer break
- Is honest, creative and has high expectation of themselves and others
This is a role to work as a Year 1 Teacher to start in September 2019.
The school is based near Earls Court in Kensington and is a short walk from the Overground and the underground (Piccadilly and District lines). There are also several buses that stop outside the school site.
In return the school offers:
- Outstanding behaviour
- Lovely, welcoming school and modern facilities
- Shared planning, regular PPA time, additional PPA time and weekly CPD for all staff
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted result
- A creative curriculum and broad range of extracurricular activities
- A supportive SLT
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Year 1 teacher. Or for more information you can contact Louise Richards on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.