Computer Science Teacher
Computer Science Teacher
An exciting Computer Science Teacher role has just become available at a high performing Secondary School based in Manchester!
If you are looking to join a thriving and cohesive ICT/ Computer Science department next February, then this is the Computer Science Teacher opportunity for you!
Tradewind Manchester are currently looking for either an experienced Computer Science professional or a teacher at the early stages of their career. This is a full-time, long-term role, to cover a maternity leave, paying up to £160 a day.
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting on behalf of a school which cater for pupils from 11-16 years old. This successful secondary school, positioned in a popular suburb of Manchester, recognises the potential of all their pupils and provide opportunities that challenge their abilities. All staff endeavour to provide a high level of support, guidance and care to enable all pupils to achieve their potential.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Computer Science lessons to students in KS3 and KS4, where the department has enjoyed outstanding GCSE results year on year. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
The school is based in Manchester, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
As a Teacher of Computer Science, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Computer Science role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact us on email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£180 - £235 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£27596 - £43348 per annum
£120.00 - £170.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.