If you are any of the following, this could be an excellent position for you to apply for:
*An experienced cover supervisor
*A recent graduate seeking classroom experience
*A teaching assistant looking to take a new step
*A sports coach
We work with many different schools, from outstanding teaching schools to schools that require improvement. Working with inner city schools, and schools in rural locations just outside of Hull, this is an opportunity to develop your teaching in a number of different school settings.
Many of our schools are in central locations that are easily accessible via public transport, so applicants do not necessarily need to have their own transport. However, as some of our schools are in locations that are slightly out of the centre, applicants that do drive and have their own transport will be readily accepted.
As this is a flexible position, applicants do not need to be available full time, and this could be an excellent way to fill your free days.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call Katie Rae on 01482 238878
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully
certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.