Do you hold a degree and want to get experience in education?
Are you training towards becoming a teacher?
Are you already a hard-working Secondary Cover Supervisor looking for your next role in South Manchester?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a large Secondary School in South Manchester to start as soon as possible until the summer 2018, possibly longer. This is a long-term role with a salary of £60 - £70 per day.
- A flexible work/life balance
- The opportunity to gain valuable teaching experience
- A supportive line manager
- On-site car park
- Great transport links
- Interacting with students to encourage learning
- Supervising the completion of work set by the school
- Ensuring that all students are well-behaved and focused on learning
- Reporting on the behaviour of pupils during the class and dealing appropriately with any issues
We are looking for:
* A passionate and hard-working individual who has experience working with a variety of different ability students.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Someone with experience of working with 11-18 year olds either in a school setting or coaching capacity
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
*Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
*Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
*Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
*Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in South Manchester or for more information about the role, contact Yuen Sin on 0161 674 0138/ firstname.lastname@example.org
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £70 per day
£75 - £80 per day
£60 - £70 per day
Salford, Greater Manchester
£60 - £70 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.