Design Technology Teacher
Design Technology Teacher
- permanent appointment-MPS/UPS - potential TLR available-skype/zoom interviews available
Are you a Key Stage 3 to 4 Design Technology Teacher looking for your next challenge from September 2021? Would you like to work in an OFSTED rated 'outstanding' school in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea, West London? If so, Tradewind Recruitment and their long-standing client want to hear from you today.
The school in question have worked with Tradewind for many years and due to ongoing success in assisting them with their recruitment, they have released this vacancy to us very early in the academic year; If you are the person to fill this gap then please submit your CV to Eamonn.email@example.com for an immediate call back.
Interviews will take place in the forthcoming weeks so please do not hesitate in submitting your CV immediately.
About the School - Design Technology Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea, West London
They are a co-educational school, high-achieving school, based in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea. Tradewind Recruitment have worked with this school for over 15 years and placed a number of staff on both long-term and permanent contracts with excellent feedback.
This school is considered one of the highest achieving schools in the country, GCSE and A-level grades were in the top 10 across London so positions here, as you can imagine, do not come about too often.
Over half of all grades registered last year were 7-9 at GCSE (the equivalent of A* and A) so, as you can imagine, if you are looking for a school where you can teach the subject you are passionate about, this is the one for you.
Location of the school - Kensington and Chelsea
As stated, the school is based in the West London borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The school is within walking distance from 4 train stations-both underground and overground-as well as having the benefit of excellent bus links. The current staff base travel from across the capital easily as a result, so even if you are not based in the borough, the chances are this role can still meet your commutable needs.
About the Role -Design Technology Teacher
- As mentioned the Design Technology department have recently experienced their record results at the school. They are led by an established Head of Department who has been with the school for 10 years.
- The timetable on offer is teaching Design Technology from Key Stage 3 through to 4.
- The department consists of 8 full-time teachers and 2 part-time teachers of all levels of experience.
- At Key Stage 3 students are given the opportunity to focus on specific aspects of the subject with a number of them opting for Design Technology. A-level selection among those in year 11 was at a record high for students going in to the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applications are welcomed from teachers of all level of experience; with the option to teach commence your induction a possibility for those that have recently completed their qualification.
How to apply -Design Technology Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea, West London
If this opportunity had caught your interest, or you would like to hear more about this and other roles in West London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on 02078455450 or email your CV direct to Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.