The school is seeking a teacher who will:
* Be an outstanding practitioner who will contribute significantly to raising standards of teaching and learning
* Have a passion for raising student achievement
* Be committed to supporting and enhancing our extra-curricular drama and performing arts programmes
* Ensure that all colleagues realise their potential through a carefully managed programme of personal and professional development
This school takes pride in their CPD provision and offers excellent training, mentoring and support for NQTs, as well as a full induction for all new staff. The school is a specialist Arts college with strong commitment from SLT to their Performing Arts provision, and was recently rebuilt in 2016, now offering spacious, modern facilities with excellent dedicated Performing Arts spaces and attractive outdoor spaces. Located in West Herts and attracting the London Fringe bonus, the school is easily accessible from the M1 and M25 and has good public transport links to Watford, St. Albans and Hemel Hempstead, as well as free onsite parking for staff.
In order to be considered for this Drama Teacher position you will need:
* QTS status or equivalent (overseas teachers will be considered with appropriate NARIC certification)
* Enhanced DBS or Overseas Police Checks if necessary
* An updated CV, covering the last 10 years of employment, with 2 recent references
* A legal right to work in the UK (We are not able to offer sponsorship for this role)
Click Apply now to be considered for this opportunity to teach Drama at this over-subscribed Hertfordshire school or for more information about the role please call John Sandford on 01727236255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why apply through Tradewind?
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* A generous referral scheme with a fee paid for every teacher and the chance to win a year's worth of restaurant vouchers for referrals
We look forward to hearing from you and introducing you to our client school!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.