Are you a Drama teacher who can teach GCSE looking for immediate work?
Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of an oversubscribed school based in Wirral and we are looking for a Drama Teacher for a long-term temporary position. This position will start as soon as possible and will be a full time position for the rest of the academic year. If you also have experience of teaching English to KS4 then this would be a huge advantage. The school are happy to consider applications from newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers. The school have a well resourced department with an excellent supportive senior leadership team to support you.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Drama from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE and A Level requirements
* Attending any relevant parents and departmental meetings
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or call 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.