EBD Primary Teacher
EBD Primary Teacher
Our client is a SEND school catering for students with special needs and looking for a teacher to work within the school. The hours are part-time and the role will be starting as supply from next term.
This role might be ideal for you if:
-You have previous Teaching experience in a Primary setting or SEND school
-You have previously worked with young people with Autism or Behavioural issues
-You have experience and understanding of child development and learning within a SEND setting
-You are available part-time from next term.
-You have a flexible and conscientious approach.
-You are looking for short and long-term positions within schools near Weston?
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Have experience in SEN settings.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.