Tradewind is currently recruiting for an English Teacher for a popular School in Birmingham with over 800 students on roll. The role will be Fulltime from September until February 2021 covering maternity leave.
The Responsibilities this English Teacher roles will include:
* Undertaking full class responsibility for English from year Seven through to A-Level.
* Develop and use existing resources.
* To Assess, record and report progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social development.
* Pastoral duties, including being form tutor.
* organising intervention sessions and booster classes where relevant.
The Ideal Candidate for the English Teacher Role will:
*Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an Outstanding Teacher with Excellent curriculum subject knowledge
*Be committed and professional with a determination to make a difference
*be organised, enthusiastic proactive person.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.