· London Fringe salary
· Working hours 8:20 - 14:30
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a hardworking, dynamic, ambitious English Teacher to join an oversubscribed, large coeducational school in Surrey (just outside Sutton, SW London) from an immediate start.
This is a full time, long-term role replacing a permanent teacher. The assignment could be on a temporary booking or permanent assignment (dependant on candidate availability/ suitability).
Our client school is a co-educational 11-16 comprehensive in Surrey. Their goal is to provide the best possible standard of teaching and learning so that students have the necessary qualifications and skills to be successful in whatever future path they choose.
Parents and students love the calm and friendly atmosphere and purposeful classrooms. Staff work with dedication, building strong relationships that help each child achieve their very best. Students grasp with both hands the huge variety of extra-curricular opportunities available to them.
We are looking for:
· This OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' secondary school are looking for an English Teacher who can teach KS3-4 and who has excellent subject knowledge
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
· The school want to meet an English teacher who potentially would like to take on a more permanent assignment next year with greater responsibilities.
The role: Teaching a range of English over a varied timetable and across different Key Stages and abilities.
Location: The school in Surrey is easily accessible by Rail or Car and parking is available on site.
The school offers:
Teachers at this school benefit from working a dedicated team of professionals. You will also have your own laptop and access to outstanding lesson plans and resources.
As an English Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· A well-equipped English department with interactive white boards and access to a central database of excellent resources and lesson plans.
· A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this English Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Have a CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as an English teacher in Surrey. Or for more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in contact asap as this post will start straight after the Summer break!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.