Do you want a new post to start ASAP?
We are currently looking for an EYFS practitioner to work in an EYFS setting at a school in the outskirts of York. The role is to start after the half term break.
The school has a welcoming and friendly team. This is a busy and vibrant EYFS setting with a very mixed demographic. The right person for this role will be;
- An Early Years specialist with recent experience of working with children aged 0-5 years and a level 3 qualification in childcare and education (or equivalent)
- A nurturing individual with a genuine care for the children well-being and educational development.
- Experience of working with EAL would be an advantage
- Someone who can think on their feet, and work both independently and as part of a close knit team of Nursery nurses and assistants
This exciting role will involve working as part of a close and very busy team - the role will be varied giving you the opportunity to work with all of the EYFS age groups.
The pay for this role is based on a Level 2 Teaching Assistant role. The situation of the role would require someone to drive due to it's remote location.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this role you MUST have;
- Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
- Recent experience of working with EYFS
- 10 Year work history where possible and be able to explain any employment breaks
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are a dedicated and qualified EYFS Practitioner who is looking for a full time role please apply today, or call Katie Rae on 01482 238878 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.