Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you an EYFS Specialist Teacher with Nursery experience, looking to secure a long-term position?
Tradewind Manchester is recruiting on behalf of a 'Good' graded primary school in Bolton, to start in October 2019. The leadership team are devoted to providing a high quality of education to all and are eager to meet with candidates who share their vision. All staff work to create a culture which gives pupils the confidence to aspire to be the best that they can possibly be. This is a full time, long-term role, based within the EYFS unit for the remainder of the academic year, with the potential of a permanent contract.
To join us and be successful in this Nursery Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
At this Bolton primary school, they use the phrase "Aiming High Together" as the ethos for the school. The staff endeavour to ensure that all children enjoy school, feel safe, challenged, engaged, motivated and achieve their full potential. This is an inclusive school and therefore cater for all children, regardless of race, gender and disability. The headteacher welcomes the diversity in the school community, learn from each other and promote tolerance, respect and equality alongside other values such as self-belief, perseverance, friendship, self control and democracy and the rule of law.
This Bolton primary school is a place where everyone is valued for their individuality and can develop their potential through quality experiences. The staff feel that effective education is based on a strong partnership between school and home with the child being at the centre. They also strive to build good, honest relationships with all the parents and carers. The aim is to offer the children first hand experiences on which to build their skills and knowledge.
The headteacher wants the children to be aspirational and for the staff to develop a real love of learning. There is a fantastic and very popular breakfast and after school club which offers wrap around care beyond the school day and enables the children to socialise with other pupils of all ages across the school and engage in play based and academic activities.
About the role:
This modern Bolton primary school are looking to meet with a EYFS teacher who will endeavour to provide a rich, exciting and diverse curriculum with the ability to deliver creative lessons within EYFS unit. You must be a committed practitioner with excellent references from placement/ previous schools and 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in recent observations.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.