EYFS Teaching Assistant - Salford
EYFS Teaching Assistant - Salford
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Salford to start ASAP until the Summer 2020. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £60 - £75 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant on behalf of a small, one form entry primary school. This school believes that every child deserves the best and they aim to provide excellence in terms of the learning opportunities provided for them within school. The school has various provisions created to aid in the learning and development of children, including, a forest school area, a Music room, a quiet area and multiple playgrounds.
Pupils enjoy coming to school and thrive in the nurturing learning environment that staff have created. Relationships between pupils and staff are supportive and respectful and behaviour around the school is good.
The school is based in Salford and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role
This primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their EYFS department, mainly within Reception. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the EYFS National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teacher within the schools Reception class, helping with the delivery of the National Curriculum. You will be required to work with the whole class or with small groups. Ideal candidates will have strong behaviour management and a good curriculum knowledge. The school are looking for somebody who can be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 31st May as the school are looking to shortlist and interview on 7th June 2019. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.