Geography Teacher - Gloucester
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a strong Geography or Humanities Teacher looking for a new full-time role from September in Gloucester?
Tradewind is currently recruiting for a strong Geography teacher to start working in a fantastic secondary school in Gloucester. This role is on a full-time, long-term basis starting in September, the school does not know when this role will be finishing but there is a possibility of a permanent placement for the right individual. The successful Geography Teacher must be able to teach Geography to mixed ability groups to GCSE & A level preferably. This would involve planning, prepping and marking, this successful Geography teacher would be expected to take on duties as if they are a permanent member of staff, and will be treated like one of the team. The school is looking at shortlisting CVs, if this is the job for you please apply now!
We are looking for:
- For a strong Geography Teacher with experience teaching up to KS4 and KS5.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- Strong classroom and behaviour management.
- An individual who can commit to 5 days per week long term placement.
- A teacher who is available 5 days a week that will plan, prep and mark work.
This lovely secondary school is in Gloucester with onsite parking and is easy to get to via public transport and easy commute if you are in the Gloucester area. If you drive, you can easily get to this school if you live in Cirencester, Cheltenham and Stroud.
This school offers fantastic facilities for their students and staff, this school is an older build large school with a superb maths department and great facilities. The maths department's team of staff are very warm, welcoming and offer a vast amount of support for their colleagues.
In return, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
- Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
- Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Geography Teacher Role you will need:
- To hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification to teach Geography.
- Experience planning, prepping and marking to KS4 & KS5.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Geography Teacher in Gloucester. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.