Suitable for NQTs: Yes
This client is an 'outstanding' and heavily oversubscribed catholic girl's school with a large mixed sixth form where Geography is a popular subject.
This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a teaching role in a vibrant department, in a designated Teaching school, to develop the next generation of Geography teachers and students.
Applicants should be passionate about Humanities, with excellent subject knowledge and committed to ensuring success for all. You will:
* Be able to teach Human & Physical Geography to KS4 and the potential to teach at A level
* Have very good interpersonal and presentational skills
* Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and the resiliency to work in an Outstanding department and school
* This post is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers
* Salary will be commensurate with experience and areas of expertise.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested please or to find out about other teaching opportunities contact Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org, Business Manager, directly for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.