Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
You will be working in the schools Year 4 class and will have the responsibility of supporting the class teacher with the day to day running of the classroom. You will have strong literacy and numeracy skills and you will also have the commitment to a long-term role for the remainder academic year until July 2021, with the view to carrying on, on a permanent or long-term basis for the next academic year. The school are looking for a candidate who is bright and dynamic.
The role will begin when schools are due to reopen on March the 8th
About the school:
The school you will be working in is a fantastic 2 form entry school in the London borough Kensington and Chelsea. This school has a great reputation in the area and the behaviour of children is generally good. This school also has a history of developing graduate Teaching Assistants into future teachers. If you are a graduate who is looking for a route into teaching, this is the right role for you.
The school has fantastic transport links and is accessible via the Central Line and Hammersmith and City Lines, as well as a strong bus network
Daily Rate: £75.00 - £85
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 3:30pm
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- There is a highly effective leadership and management; encouraging team work and dedication from all staff
- OFSTED rated "Outstanding "
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a bonus
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant Role in Kensington and Chelsea, you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Kensington and Chelsea, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.