My client is working with a number of large employers and we are recruiting trainers/assessor to deliver Human Resources accredited qualifications to their employees.
Delivering training programmes , you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
Candidates must be able to deliver up to level 3 or 5 in HR as a minimum and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, you will use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision. This role is to start as soon as possible and will run be on a long term basis. The hours can be full time or part time and can be flexible to suit your requirements.
The ideal candidate must have:
Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification with experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
For more information on this role contact Sarah Hemmings on 01482 238878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What can the provider offer you?
* The opportunity for a permanent contract
* To work with other experienced Assessors and to broaden your portfolio
* Fantastic facilities as well as support from a dedicated senior leadership team
The pay for this role will be between £120.00 to £170.00 per day based on experience.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.