The academy is part of a large and extremely successful multi-academy chain. The academy is incredibly passionate about offering enrichment activities to their students, believing that there is more to an academy than just the teaching in the classroom. For this reason, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to offer extra-curricular activities, or organise/go on trips, that may not necessarily be available in other schools/academies. The academy is hoping to find a teacher that fits this particular ethos, and that values the importance in students growing as people, as well as academically.
We are looking for:
* A History teacher who can teach History to Key Stage 4.
* A committed practitioner who wants to attain the highest standards for their students.
* A practitioner who is dedicated to creating innovative lessons for their students.
* A teacher with QTS (or equivalent teaching qualification.
You will be teaching History to Key Stage 4 students, but may also be required to teach Geography to Key Stage 3 students. Some experience delivering Geography to Key Stage 3 would be desirable but certainly not essential, as support and resources will be provided by the department. The department is fantastic and high achieving, meaning that the resources and support provided will be excellent.
The school is incredibly accessible, being just across the road from a bus stop, and it has a large amount of free on-site parking.
The school can offer you:
* Excellent CPD and room for professional development.
* A strong, cohesive department.
* The opportunity to explore your teaching techniques.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Alex Bateman on 01522 775347
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, which is 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£58.00 - £65.00 per day
£29000 - £54000 per annum
£60.00 - £75.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
£60.00 - £70.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.