Are you an Interventions Teacher looking for your next role in Hackney?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an Interventions Teacher to join a wonderful Primary School in Hackney for an ASAP start. The role will be for 1 term initially with the view of being extended until the end of the academic year. You will be working across all key stages. This will be well suited to a teacher who is keen to have an impact on children's education whilst not having the full responsibilities of a class-based teaching role.
As an Interventions teacher for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience of leading small intervention groups and proven boosted results in pupils' Maths and English.
- Strong background in core subjects and able to differentiate lessons for mixed ability pupils.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
The School - Hackney
This school is a fantastic three-form entry Primary school located in the heart of Hackney. The school was graded as 'Outstanding' in their most recent Ofsted report. The school has a very supportive senior leadership team and is part of a federation with two other schools.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.