Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher
We require a KS2 Class Teacher for May 2021!
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner;
- Motivate, enthuse, engage and inspire our pupils;
- Be able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and colleagues;
- Contribute to the wider life of the school and offer extra-curricular activities;
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility, good teamwork and a commitment to the school's values and mission statement;
- Act as a dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team.
We will offer you:
- A positive and caring ethos and working environment;
- A school where staff are highly valued, well-being and a healthy work-life balance is a priority;
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents;
- A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team;
- Excellent support from the headteacher, senior leadership team and governing body;
- High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities;
- Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.
To express an interest in the role, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.