KS1 Primary Teacher
KS1 Primary Teacher
The successful applicant must be available to start in September 2021 and be able to commit to working full time for the remainder of the academic year 2020/21. The position is paying M1-M6 dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be based in Year 2 two days per week, Year 1 one day a week and provide PPA cover on the other days.
The Primary School is vibrant and successful setting who welcome staff and students from a wide range of faiths and backgrounds. The school have high expectations of both staff and pupils and provide an inclusive learning environment aimed to engage pupils and instil the love of learning in all. They have excellent indoor and outdoor learning facilities and resources. The school encourage excellent working relationships with local schools, parents, carers and other outside agencies to ensure pupils are well supported.
The Key Stage One Teacher must have the following requirements:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of working with young children within a sound pedagogical framework
- Have a creative approach and a positive work ethic
- Be able to engage positively with colleagues, children and parents
- Has an excitement and passion teaching and learning
The school is located in Brent served by excellent public transport links. On site and street parking are available for all staff.
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and a fantastic referral fee.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Apply now' to be considered for this KS1 Primary Teacher in Brent JN -042021-324835. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.