KS1 Primary Teacher
KS1 Primary Teacher
This is an small village primary school with high achieving pupils and a dedicated team. Due to numbers they have small class sizes and there is a full time TA in every class. The classes in the school are all mixed age so a teacher with experience of planning for this would be required by the school.
They are looking for;
- An experienced KS1 teacher who is committed to helping the school and pupils develop and progress
- Someone with a good work ethic who can integrate and be a fun and energetic part of a close knit team
- A teacher with experience and confidence in supporting pupils with the transition from EYFS to KS1.
This role will involve working as part of a close and friendly team in a small village school. Staff here feel valued and are all working cohesively towards the same end goal.
Pay is negotiable on experience and the school are happy to take an NQT or FQT's.
For more information on this role please contact Katie on 01482 238878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully
certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.