KS1 Primary Teacher
KS1 Primary Teacher
This is a full-time role and the salary will be Inner London MPS £32,157 - £42,624 - The role will begin after when schools are set to reopen on the 8th of March.
The school is very inclusive and has a strong, caring ethos which is enriched by pupils from a range of social and cultural backgrounds. The successful Year 2 Primary Teacher will be a highly motivated, outstanding teacher with excellent classroom management skills and high expectations for all children. If you are passionate about making learning fun, relevant, enjoyable, and challenging. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving, forward-thinking school that is a great place to work.
The school is based in Pimlico, Westminster
We are looking for a Year 2 Primary teacher that can:
- Provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment in which each student can reach their full potential
- Use targeted teaching to make sure all students make fast and constant progress across all the curriculum
- Have high aspirations and expectations on students in both behaviour and achievement
- Encourage each child to be positive and self-motivated, taking responsibility for their own actions
- Fit in with the diverse, inclusive curriculum which is balanced and differentiated to the needs of each student
The school is a based in Westminster and is easily accessible by public transport, with the nearest station being Victoria.
In return, the school offers:
- A fantastic group of children who love to learn
- A great team of leaders
- A respectful and kind working environment with colleagues who are passionate and driven
- Comprehensive, ongoing staff training and development
- A committed and supportive governing body
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 2 Primary Teacher in Westminster and Chelsea, Inner London, or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.