KS2 Primary Teacher Salford Primary School in (M7)
KS2 Primary Teacher Salford Primary School in (M7)
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you an experienced and passionate KS2, looking for a new challenge within a state-of-the-art Salford primary school (M7)?
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative KS2 teacher, to join an outstanding and successful school Salford (M7), to start in February 2019. This is a full time, long term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £150 a day.
To join us and be successful in this English Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an KS2 Teacher on behalf of a state-of-the-art Bolton primary school in Salford (M7), which caters for students from 4-11 years old. The school is an outstanding educational provider and is performing above the national average in terms of the fantastic results that they deliver. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative academy, promoting Christian values whilst supporting students of all faiths. They aim to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
The school is based in in Salford (M7), with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
After visiting this school, I was incredibly impressed by their state-of-the-art facilities - this is a new build and boasts large classrooms and open spaces. The staff are very welcoming and encourage the best in their students.
The school believes the years spent in primary education are the most valuable in terms of the development of skills, acquiring the right attitudes towards learning, becoming independent, self-disciplined and self-motivated learners and, most importantly, maintaining and building self-esteem in order to be successful.
It is the schools aim to ensure that your child achieves all of these through the provision of a safe, warm, secure and caring environment, access to a broad and balanced curriculum, along with many stimulating and interesting opportunities for your child to develop as an individual.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Good' Salford primary school is looking for an KS2 teacher who can deliver lessons across all Key Stages and has excellent behaviour management and sound subject knowledge. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
The role itself will involve the delivery of the KS2 National Curriculum to students in KS2 (the year group is yet to be decided and will be discussed with the successful candidate). The department has enjoyed excellent Year 6 SATs results year on year. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
As a KS2 teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped department with interactive white boards
· the successful KS2 teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 14th January as the school are looking to shortlist and interview on 18th January 2019. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Waltham Forest, London
£55 - £65 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.