A wonderful Primary School in the London borough of Camden are looking for an Experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to take on a class starting from this January 2021 to inspire and motivate for the academic year.
* A dedicated and supportive SLT
* Additional teachers to reduce class sizes in core subjects
* A family feel throughout the school and staff
* Consistent Outstanding grading from Ofsted
* Children progressing from below average (Reception) to above average (Year 6)
The ideal candidate for this position should be driven to achieve and present their class and school in the best light as well as creative and caring in their ideas.
This is an ideal position for an experienced teacher who is looking for a permanent post with the potential to enhance their career.
About the role:
* Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
* Planning and delivering exciting lessons across the curriculum
* Attend excellently planned training days and staff meetings
* Working alongside an experienced and collaborative team
* Year group for this post can be negotiated
* January 2021 start - Full time - Supply contract
* MP2 - MP6
* London, Borough of Camden
About the School:
* Overground stations
* A highly effective school making rapid improvements with an Outstanding Ofsted status
* 3 form entry with an average of 27 pupils per class
* Supportive and flourishing teaching and support staff with strong leadership
* Strong community ethos portrayed through the daily routine of the school and children
* Brilliant NQT Induction programme
* Additional teachers for core subjects
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher
* Qualified - UK QTS
* Strong academics including Degree, A levels and GCSEs
* 1-year recent experience within a UK school
* Understanding of the Key Stage 1 UK national curriculum
* Flexibility and understanding of changes throughout a school day
* Good/Outstanding grading in all Teaching standards
Please contact email@example.com for more details
Tradewind Recruitment/Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.