Are you a KS2 specialist?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a committed KS2 Teacher with recent Y5/6 teaching experience to join a small village primary school in Malton. This full time role will start in ASAP to cover a planned absence until at least April 2019.
This is a small village primary school with high achieving pupils and a dedicated team. They are looking for;
- An experienced Year 5/6 teacher who is committed to helping the school and pupils develop and progress
- Someone with a good work ethic who can integrate and be a fun and energetic part of a close knit team
- A teacher with experience and confidence in supporting pupils with the transition from KS1 to KS2
This role will involve working as part of a close and friendly team in a small village school. Staff here feel valued and are all working cohesively towards the same end goal.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this role you MUST have;
- QTS (Qualified Teacher status)
- Recent experience of working with EYFS
- 10 Year work history where possible and be able to explain any employment breaks
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are a dedicated and qualified KS2 teacher who is looking for a full time role please apply today, or call Katie Rae on 01482 238878 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Tower Hamlets, London
£29664 - £48244 per annum + TLR
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£120 - £140 per day
£70 - £90 per day
£50 - £90 per day
£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.