Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
The schools we work with are easily commutable with public transport and reachable from Bath, Glastonbury, Warminster and other parts of Somerset.
Most of our client schools require Teaching Assistants and support staff to support their pupils with additional needs such Autism, Physical Disabilities, ADHD, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, Language and Speech, Cerebral Palsy, PDA and attachment disorders.
Ideally we are looking for Teaching Assistants, but if you have previous experience of supporting/caring/tutoring young people in the past and have good understanding child learning and development and passionate about supporting pupils with additional needs, please contact us as soon as possible.
In return, you will have the advantage of working for a school with special Education needs provision and training for staff. You will gain great amount of knowledge about teaching and supporting young people with Autism, EBD, and PMLD.
You will be considered for career development opportunities
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Have experience in SEN settings.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Tower Hamlets, London
£29664 - £48244 per annum + TLR
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£120 - £140 per day
£70 - £90 per day
£50 - £90 per day
£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.