Level 3 Early Years Educator
Level 3 Early Years Educator
The Early Years Educators primary role is to provide the children in their care with a safe and secure learning environment. You will share the responsibilities for planning, assessing, organising and delivering activities and creating customised learning experiences for a group of children aged between three (3) months and four (4) years old. You must be committed to the learning outcomes for the children and, therefore to the types of teaching which will encourage these outcomes.
Daily Rate: £80.00
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 4.00pm
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* There is a highly effective leadership and management; encouraging team work and dedication from all staff
* OFSTED rated "Outstanding"
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as an Early Years Educator you will need to have:
* You should be qualified to at least NVQ/Cache Level 3 or NNEB standard and be confident in all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Curriculum.
* You must have the right to work in the UK
* Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as an Early Years Educator. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450, email@example.com - Quoting: JN209101
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£80 - £100 per day
£110 - £175 per day + Access to FREE CPD courses
Birmingham, West Midlands
£27596 - £28596 per annum
£12081 - £15900 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.