Maths Intervention Teacher
Maths Intervention Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for Maths Intervention Teachers for our client schools in Warrington. We are expecting a high demand for intervention in September and we want to attract the best Maths Intervention Teachers to support our clients' students. We anticipate intervention being needed on a long-term basis to maximise support for students.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic Maths Intervention teachers, who can motivate pupils to succeed and provide a well-structured learning environment. You will be supporting students across each Key Stage to bridge the gap in learning, due to the pandemic. You will work collaboratively with the Maths department to devise schemes of work and identify groups of students who require additional support.
To join us and be considered for this Maths Intervention teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent recognised teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching Maths across Key Stage 3 and 4;
* Previous experience as an Intervention Teacher would be preferred however not essential;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Maths Intervention Teacher vacancy in Warrington.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.