As a Maths Teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus:
* A well-equipped department with up to date digital learning tools
* A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities
The responsibilities of this Maths Teacher role will include:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE and A Level requirements
The ideal candidate for this Maths Teacher role will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
WHO ARE TRADEWIND?
*We are Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 3 consecutive years, 2017, 2018, 2019
*We are committed to safety and compliance ensuring the most suitable candidate for schools, proven in our REC Audited Education gold standard
*We attract top education talent and, in return, offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
*We provide a great candidate referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*We will give you full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success of securing a position
*We will provide help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*We have a simple online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*We hold free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Simply click 'Apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.