Are you an enthusiastic, qualified Maths Teacher with QTS looking for your next challenge?
Tradewind are now working in partnership with an Alternative Provision who are looking for a Maths teacher for the next academic year who is committed to educating and nurturing pupils with Social and Emotional Mental Health Needs within a KS3 class and a KS4 class. This school is looking for an excellent mathematician who is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching.
The position is full time, long term and would most likely go permanent for the right candidate. The successful teacher would initially be paid to the Main Pay Scale (via daily rate). Located in Brent, North-West London, the school has great public transport links with access to bus routes, the Jubilee Line and the Northern Line. There is also on-site parking for those who have access to a car.
The school is a Good Ofsted rated school providing for students who have moderate to severe learning needs and who have their own Educational Health Care Plans. Students usually present with behavioural difficulties, linked to SEBD and or SEMH (social, emotional and behavioural difficulties / mental health needs) and other complex needs. Class sizes are small, between 5 and 7 pupils. The education and care provided to the students at the school is continually improving, giving young people quality access to an education regardless of the starting point. The correct Teacher will have a mission to support getting the children back on track, either through a return to regular schooling or into further education at college.
The alternative provision supports students who come to them at various points of their secondary schooling, usually because of their previous school placement having broken down, whether through ill-health, behaviour issues or other difficulties, frequently feeling less than positive about themselves and their life chances. The provision has a proven track record either to support the children to return to regular schooling or by completing year 11 with them. This school pride themselves on developing success, positive reputation and excellent quality of care. They believe in developing a mutually supportive relationship with parents and carers to ensure success for every child.
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher with excellent behaviour management seeking your next challenge, this role just might be for you!
The Teacher we require should have:
- Qualified Teacher Status with a specialism in Maths
- Valid Right to Work in the UK
- Experience delivering Maths to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- Good behaviour management.
- Enthusiasm and passion for teaching.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in Brent, North West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Alisha Sparks on 0207 845 5450 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.