Are you an inspirational Maths Teacher looking for a new opportunity in Salford?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a hardworking, inspirational and ambitious Maths Teacher to join a thriving Academy in Salford. This is a full-time position to start asap- for two terms with a view to going permanent.
The role is teaching a range of Maths over a varied timetable and across Key Stage 3 - Key Stage 4 with pupils at different abilities. The groups and classes sizes are small, and this is to ensure that the core curriculum is covered and you have time to provide extra support as required. The Academy is extremely passionate about ensuring the students have the best environment to make progress in their learning.
The Academy prides itself on making sure that all students have the necessary support to improve their confidence, self-esteem and enable them to become successful learners in school and prepare them for their future working lives.
We are looking for:
* a strong Maths Teacher who can teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge.
* A creative and positive approach to teaching and learning who will engage through inspiring and clear teaching strategies.
* A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
* The school would like to meet a Maths teacher who potentially would like to take some leadership responsibility in the future.
Does this sound like you? If so, I would love to hear from you. Please call me on 01616 674 0138 or send your CV to email@example.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.