Tradewind are recruiting for an experienced Maths Teacher who is available in North Lincolnshire from April 2021.
Our prestigious client is currently looking to engage a long term Maths Teacher to fulfil an opening in their Maths Department from April 2021. This role is for the remaining term of the academic year.
As this is a full teaching role, you will be expected to take on the role of planning, marking and assessing. Because this role is to cover that of a permanent vacancy which includes the holistic requirements of a full time teacher, you can expect to be paid in line with the main pay scale. This equates up to £189 per day.
Behaviour within the school is calm and managed well with Senior Leaders making regular stops throughout the day to ensure you are supported as a teaching team.
Your line manager will be on hand to offer support and guidance with the opportunity to have regular one to one time in order to ensure you are fully prepared for the role in hand.
You would be heavily involved in the department and the direction of curriculum and the Head of Department is very much a team player and believes that it's paramount that all staff have input on how best to engage their learners. The successful Math Teacher will possess outstanding subject knowledge and will confidently be able to teach Maths to GCSE.
Applications from strong NQTs will also be considered for this position.
The School in question supports around 650 students. They have increased their performance locally year on year and now have waiting lists for students keen to join.
Accessible on the A180 motorway link, candidates who are based in Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Hull will be able to comfortably commute to this school.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training afterschool hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK.
You will also need to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have an enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in North Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.