Part-time (Mondays to Thursdays)
Maternity Cover required for February 2020
Temp contract with competitive salary.
Do you want to work in one of the top schools in the country?
If you are an experienced practitioner this is an opportunity to excel in
this challenging and rewarding role.
The successful candidate will:
* Be passionate about Modern Foreign Languages, committed to improving teaching and learning.
* Have outstanding teaching, management and interpersonal skills.
* Be able to offer French and/ or Spanish, with the ability to teach one language up to Key Stage 5.
* Have good interpersonal and presentational skills.
* Will be committed to leading continuous improvement.
* Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and able to work under pressure.
What our client offers:
* Strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
* Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
* A supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
* Anytime Anywhere learning device provided to deliver engaging lessons.
If you are passionate about your subject and committed to achieving
outstanding student attainment outcomes, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV to Jade.Heatley@twrecruitment.com with a cover note confirming your interest and availability. Or call 0207 845 5450 for more info.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.