Are you a confident, experienced and professional Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking to work in an Independent Primary School in Tower Hamlets in September 2021? Have you got experience of working in the EYFS, preferably in a mainstream Primary School? Do you have exceptional knowledge of the British EYFS Curriculum?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This supportive and welcoming three-form entry, non-selective Independent School in Tower Hamlets, is looking for a dynamic Level 3 Nursery Nurse to start in September 2021 for the rest of the academic year. The school are offering a daily rate of between £70 -£85 per day, depending on experience.
** Tower Hamlets ** Nursery Nurse** September 2021 Start **
* Term Time only
*£70 - £85 *
* Organised; supportive and well managed
This popular three-form entry Independent Primary School has grown from a one- form entry to more recently a three-form entry school. It is friendly and welcoming - setting high standards of education for all. This is a non-selective Independent school where children are well-behaved and parents invested and supportive of their children's learning. It is well-resourced and has a purpose-built playground and large climbing frame.
The successful Level 3 Nursery Nurse will be joining a committed and dedicated EYFS team who work collaboratively to ensure that the children develop not only educationally but socially. The friendly EYFS team are all experienced and there is a higher than average adult to child ratio ensuring that all children reach their potential.
The school is in the borough of Tower Hamlets and served by the Central Line and Overground Station.
The school are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse who possesses the following qualities:
- Very good knowledge of the Early Years' Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Initiative, heaps of energy and great interpersonal skills
- Experience and confidence to do observations
- Good spoken and written English is essential
Benefits of working at this Independent Tower Hamlets Primary school
- Three-form entry school
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school
- Nursery Nurse role
- Term Time only
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Level 3 in Childcare
- Experience of working with children in an EYFS setting
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this Level 3 Nursery Nurse role, and want to teach in an Independent Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.