Are you an Early Years teacher looking for a Nursery Teacher role at a 'Good' Primary school in Camden, North West London in January 2021?
A Church of England Primary school in the Camden area of inner London are seeking a full-time Early Years teacher to start in January 2021. The role is a class teaching position with responsibility for teaching a Nursery class and with competitive salary available in line with experience (MPS 1-6 Inner London
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are encouraged to apply for this role. This Ofsted graded 'Good' school situated nearby to Kilburn and West Hampstead in Camden are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational newly- qualified teacher to join their team. The school was founded by the Church of England to be, like the Church itself, of service to their children and all people in the local community, irrespective of their race, religion, ability, gender or ethnic background. To that end, they aim to offer a high-quality and enjoyable learning environment that is underpinned by Christian beliefs and values.
The school's Nursery class is much more like a Reception class. There are 26 children, they attend full days and the curriculum includes daily phonics teaching, letter formation and numeracy. This role is perfect for someone with Nursery, Reception or Year 1 experience. The headteacher is open to recruiting a newly or recently qualified Primary trained teacher, with the school offering a full NQT Induction and mentoring from an experienced Early Years Lead teacher.
The responsibilities for this Nursery Teacher role will include:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for a Nursery class as part of a hard-working and knowledgeable EYFS team
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Creating a classroom where children work in a purposeful and stimulating environment that supports a wide range of learning styles
* Teach a balanced Curriculum and to ensure that each child fulfils his or her potential by providing teaching and learning of a high standard.
The ideal candidate for this Early Years Teacher role will:
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* A committed professional with a determination to make a difference.
* Someone who recognises and wants to further explore the benefits of Outdoor Learning
* An organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* A solutions-based thinker
* Be in sympathy and support of our Christian ethos. As part of this Nursery Teacher position, the school can offer:
* A role in a school that is at the forefront of using the outdoors to grow young minds
* A leadership team that is committed to developing you
* CPD tailored to your needs
* A dedicated and experienced Early Years Co-ordinator to mentor and monitor your progress as an NQT (if applicable) and carry out regular observations
* A hard-working and positive staff team
* Supportive parents and governors
* An inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
Location: The school is a walkable distance from West Hampstead, Kilburn Park and Kilburn High Road stations, making it very accessible from all directions via public transport.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.