Part-Time KS1 Teacher
Part-Time KS1 Teacher
The school is a large primary school, offering the very best learning opportunities set in an area of outstanding beauty.
The school is set in a modern building which is well resourced. It includes a large hall, 4D interactive room, music / drama studio, art rooms, a library, food tech room and ICT suite.
There is plenty of outdoor space, a large playground, playing fields, amphitheatre, wildlife areas and eco site- the school prioritises the environment as part of the education they provide and the values they teach.
All class rooms are large, bright and equipped with an interactive whiteboard. All have views over fields and the country side.
Classes are made up of 30 pupils, with a full time TA in each class to help support.
The school have a varied curriculum and offer a holistic approach to learning. The Headteacher believes in a good work-life balance. There is support in place, frameworks & schemes of work, so that teachers have all the support they need with planning and marking.
Behaviour is outstanding at this school. Pupils make excellent progress during their time at school. Teaching has been graded as outstanding and the senior leadership offer a supportive and progressive environment for professionals to flourish.
The school is popular and oversubscribed for this area as parents recognise its ability to balance a well varied education for their children. It's a lovely school behaviour and support wise which means you will really be able to hone your craft.
You must hold QTS in order to apply for this role.
NQT's, experienced teachers and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this Primary Teacher post, then please contact Tradewind on 01727 236255 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.