Part-time PPA Teacher
Part-time PPA Teacher
The school is looking for a candidate that is:
* Enthusiastic about delivering interactive and creative approaches to learning in a cross-curricular context
* An outstanding classroom practitioner
* Knowledgable about the KS2 curriculum
* Able to work well with and support colleagues
* An organised individual able to work independently
* A flexible individual able to plan for lessons if required
The role will involve planning PPA 3 days a week across the year groups. Ideally, this will be Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday or Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The school is based in St Albans which is a large market town with excellent transport links, a large shopping centre, plenty of greenery and restaurant, bars, gym etc all on hand. The school offers free parking and is easy to reach via bus.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this role you need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on 01727 236255 firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£26662 - £42498 per annum
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
£29664 - £48244 per annum
£29664 - £40372 per annum
£27596 - £38963 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.