The position is for a maternity cover and would best suit an experienced teacher of KS3 - KS5 PE.
The school need a strong candidate to provide professional leadership, direction and management for the PE Department
We are looking for:
* Someone who will be available for work after October half term.
* A PE specialist who can teach KS3-5 PE and who has recent UK experience teaching at this level.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
The role: Teaching girls PE girls of all ages and ability levels.
Location: The school is in a Beautiful part of Surrey with good transport links and regular fast trains in to Wimbledon, Clapham, Waterloo and Victoria. The school is also very easily accessible by car and has on-site parking.
The school, rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED, is a highly successful girls' comprehensive school for students from 11-18 years old.
Students at the school are a pleasure to work with; intellectually curious, empathetic and fun, they continually challenge themselves to achieve demanding objectives which leads to great personal success. Expectations are high and as a result of a stimulating and enriching curriculum and celebration of personal success and individual talents.
To join us and be successful in this Head of PE role, you will need to have:
* QTS / equivalent qualification.
* Enhanced DBS and Overseas Police Check (if applicable) + references
* CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history (where possible) with employment breaks explained.
* legal right to work in the UK.
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, cover note and any questions you might have about the position.
Or call 0207 845 5450.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
City of Westminster, London
£140 - £180 per day
York, North Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.