Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for experienced PE teachers or sports coaches to work on a supply basis in several secondary mainstream schools in Swindon. Although this is on a supply basis, this can lead to long-term and even permanent roles within a school you really like.
This would involve working in several different secondary schools in and around the Swindon area. You would be expected to cover to KS3 and KS4 students PE, and comfortable with general cover also.
For this role you don't need to have qualified teacher status, but have experience covering lessons in a secondary mainstream school or experience coaching secondary ages students.
We are looking for:
* Strong supply teacher who specialises in PE or has experience covering PE or sports coaching.
* Happy to do flexible days and commit to long-term bookings.
* A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Commitment to the school and their students.
* Ability to cover lessons and have effective classroom management.
The schools are located throughout Swindon and all schools are accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot!
Majority of our schools that we are working with have modern facilities and superb resources for our supply staff. They are very welcoming and grateful for their supply staff, as 9/10 times you will be asked back!
This is a fantastic way of getting your foot in the door with a school your current agency might not be working with that could lead to your dream job in your dream school!It is also a great route in to working in schools, or for a sports coach who may be wanting a taster of teaching PE in schools!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this PE supply teaching role you will need to:
* Have experience of working with young people aged between 5 and 16 years old.
You must hold a QTS and be trained in teaching Physical Education and be familiar with UK PE curriculum or hold a sports coaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible (if applicable) and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as PE Supply Teacher in Swindon or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578/ Lottie.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step in your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.