Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Tradewind are recruiting for a PPA Teacher to start after half term. This 'Good' Primary School in Blackburn is a very welcoming school, staff within school are very supportive and the children are eager to learn. Pupils are given learning opportunities through an exciting, engaging curriculum which meets their individual needs.
All the lessons have already been developed and planned alongside the schemes of work for the year. The successful candidate will need to deliver and adapt these lessons to get the most out of the students. They encourage the full potential of every pupil by providing a safe and secure environment which places individuality at the centre of every aspect of school life. The aim is to build warm and positive relationships with parents and others.
We are looking for:
* A Primary Teacher who will take on the responsibility of PPA
* A PPA Teacher that is driven and determined to achieve goals set out for them
* A collaborative team player that works hard for their colleagues and students in their care
This is a role for a PPA Teacher to teach across the whole school.
This Blackburn Primary School has on-site parking.
In return the school offers:
* An environment that is friendly, welcoming and professional
* Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
* Supportive SLT that can identify development opportunities
* Excellent opportunity to work across the primary academies
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this PPA Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for the role of PPA Teacher is essential that you have recent classroom experience across all year groups. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£9 - £10 per hour
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£9 - £10 per hour
Salford, Greater Manchester
£8.50 - £11 per hour
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£9 - £10 per hour
Gorton, Greater Manchester
£27596 - £38963 per annum
£55 - £70 per day
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
£90.00 - £125.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.