Primary Teacher - EYFS teacher - Trafford
Primary Teacher - EYFS teacher - Trafford
Are you a creative and inspirational Early years teacher looking for your next teaching role in Trafford? Contact Tradewind today!
Our partner school is an Ofsted graded Outstanding Two-form entry school in Trafford. They are looking for an imaginative and dedicated Early years teacher to join their fantastic team. The Early years department have an excellent reputation for boosting pupil's attainment and maintaining the high standards, through to KS1. The full-time role starts at the September 2021 and lasts until the end of the academic year. You be paid at an above market rate based on their experience.
The Early Years team at this school have established a strong curriculum that encourages the children to work collaboratively and use their enquiry sills to learn, develop and discover their unique talents. The school as a whole, are committed to investing in resources for pupils and providing staff with numerous opportunities to develop.
As one of the Early years teachers, you will be required to provide pupils opportunities to utilise their love for learning and inquisitive nature in a safe, caring learning environment. You will also need to:
- Asses, track, and report on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Teach high quality phonics lessons to maintain the school's high attainment levels.
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
- Partake in wider school commitments and activities.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A great understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an EYFS teacher in Trafford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£131 - £185 per day
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£85.00 - £180.00 per day + +Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.