Primary teacher, Chorley
Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of a 1 form entry primary school in Chorley who would like to recruit a Year 2 teacher.
The role is due to start in April 2021 and will be continuing for the rest of the academic year until July 2021. This is a long-term temporary role.
We are recruiting for a year 2 primary teacher for a school situated on the outskirts of Chorley. This primary school is a 1 form entry, the school has a caring community feel, it is Ofsted rated good and caters for approx. 240 pupils across ages 3-11. This Primary School has a values-based ethos that is evident and experienced by all who visit. As a values-based school they promote their core values of respect, responsibility, perseverance, friendship and honesty.
They encourage the full potential of every child by providing a safe and secure environment which places individuality at the centre of every aspect of school life. The aim is to build warm and positive relationships with parents and the local community. This enables the school to work together to prepare children for life and as they progress to secondary school.
The hope is that, by the time the children leave this School, they will have embraced all the wonderful opportunities available to them and will have achieved the very best of which they are capable.
The Headteacher provides clear leadership. She has high ambitions for the school and equally high expectations of all staff. Teamwork is strong across the school and everybody works together. The school has strong links with parents, carers and the community. Behaviour in the school is generally good, and students are respectful of each other and of the adults in the school. The staff all work together to provide a caring, nurturing environment in which their learners will be supported to achieve their potential.
The school is located on the outskirts of Chorley and is easily accessible via car and has free parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
We are looking for:
- A year 2 primary teacher who will take on the responsibility of a class of up to 29 mixed ability pupils, you will have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class full time. You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
- A hard-working and highly motivated person with strong behaviour management.
- A Primary Teacher with experience of working in year 2 and with SATS experience, that is driven and determined to achieve goals set out for them
- A collaborative team player that works hard for their colleagues and students in their care
To join us and be successful in this primary teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Preston, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a primary teacher in Chorley or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£85.00 - £160.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£90.00 - £160.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£90.00 - £170.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.