Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Teacher for an 'Outstanding' Primary School in Wigan to start in March 2019.
This 'Outstanding' Primary School is committed to providing a high-quality education to ensure that all children are prepared for Secondary School. This C of E Primary School has strong Christian values and keen to see applications from Teachers who have previously taught in a C of E School.
The school is looking to appoint an imaginative Primary Teacher who is passionate about students fulfilling their potential. As Year 1 Teacher, you shall be required to deliver engaging and diverse lessons to pupils to encourage both academic and personal development. The post would suit either an NQT or an experienced teacher who is committed to helping young people achieve. You shall be responsible for planning, delivery and assessing work across the whole National Curriculum and tracking pupil's progress for the duration of your time at the school.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
* The delivery of excellent teaching and learning
* Excellent classroom management and organisational skills
* The ability, desire and dedication to work effectively and contribute positively in a strong team environment
* The ability to foster strong, positive relationships with children, parents, staff and governors
* High expectations of themselves; a commitment to high standards and expectations for all
This Primary School is located within Chorley and has on site parking.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Key Stage 2 it is essential that you have recent classroom experience. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.