Primary Teacher, Leigh
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Primary teacher in the Leigh area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting an outstanding Primary teacher for a very popular school in Leigh. The role is a long-term temporary role to start in July and is to run until May 2022.
This 1 form entry Primary School prides itself on the exceptional behaviour of the students. This Primary School is passionate about providing students with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School. They provide a safe, happy and well-disciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT.
This "Outstanding "Primary school caters for approx. 209 pupils across ages 4-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
This is a full-time position, starting in July and running until May 2022. You shall be responsible for a Year 2 class of up to 29 mixed ability pupils and have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class. You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
The school is located on the outskirts of Leigh and is easily accessible via car and has free parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
The ideal candidate for this role will have had a minimum of 2 years' experience working as a teacher and have excellent classroom-based references. Evidence of raising attainment of pupils is highly sought after for this role as there are pupils who are working below national age expectations and require intense boosters.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Leigh or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.