COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face- to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you a primary teacher looking for a new role as key stage 1 or 2 teacher? Do you want to work for a prestigious and creative school in South East London?
This inclusive school in the borough of Southwark, South East London, are currently expanding and looking for primary teachers to join and support their dedicated team. The position is long term, starts in April and is paying an annual salary of up to £45,000.
This primary school is part of a large federation who combine the heritage and tradition with an innovative and enterprising approach to teaching and learning. The federation consists of four secondary academies, three primary academies and one sixth form centre and they aim to ensure that every one of these 8 schools can be judged as 'outstanding' within three years of joining the trust. Expectations are high and they provide life-changing experiences for children. It is also part of a corporation who run a high concentration of arts and cultural organisations, including the Barbican and the Guildhall school of Music & Drama in London as well as a number of large open spaces, commons and parks where children have access to as part of their learning and development.
The school is very central and therefore is easy for teachers to commute to. It is close to 2 train stations and a short walk from a tube station. There are also regular buses that pass by the school.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit primary teachers to join and support the teaching team.
The Primary teacher must have:
- Full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Experience teaching years 1-6
- A sound understanding of the UK curriculum
- High standards and expectations of both their work and outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication levels
- The ability to work in a large team and share good practice
By joining this school as a Primary teacher, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff, line managers and senior leaders
- A range of training opportunities available for all staff at the academy
- Excellent on and off site facilities and teaching resources
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.