Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking for your next role in Hackney?
A primary school in Hackney are seeking a full-time Primary Teacher to start in September 2021 for the full academic year with the potential of the role becoming permanent for the right candidate. The role will be to teach a Year 5 class, with flexibility to cover other KS2 classes when needed.
The school has been rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and is a two form entry primary school. The school have a high determination to achieve excellent results and encourage children to make decisions for themselves whilst guiding them on the right path in their education and personal development.
The responsibilities of this Primary teacher role will include:
- Undertaking full teaching responsibility for a Year 5 class in line with the advancement associated with Key Stage 2
- Planning and preparing lessons and classroom where children work in an inspiring environment that supports a wide range of learning styles
- Ensuring lessons are taught in line with the National Curriculum and to ensure that each child fulfils their potential.
- Inspiring confidence and being involved with pupils' emotional development
The ideal candidate for this Primary Teacher role will:
- have at least 2 years' experience working in Key Stage 2
- hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- be a committed and exceptional teacher with excellent curriculum subject and dedication to make a difference.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.