Tradewind are currently working with an 'Outstanding' Primary School in Preston to recruit for an Upper KS2 Teacher to join their supportive KS2 team. This Primary School is looking for a strong Year 6 teacher to start February half term 2019 working full time until May half term and has the potential to be extended further.
This 'Outstanding' Primary School are looking for an experienced teacher who is passionate about teaching and can set high expectations for both behaviour and academically. This Primary School is looking for a teacher with KS2 SATs experience to join their hardworking KS2 department and continue to ensure all children meet their individual targets whilst challenging them academically to push themselves further. The School is extremely welcoming, and the staff work effectively together and with other schools in the area.
The ideal candidate for this KS2 Teacher role will:
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS (due to the number of NQT's within school they are unable to support another induction year)
* Experience teaching Year 6 SAT's
* Have experience of working within Upper KS2
* Be part of a cultural diverse school and be part of this inclusive environment
* Offer a range of exciting, diverse lessons that all students can access
* Have high expectations on students in both learning and behaviour
* Develop good relationships with students to ensure they have every learning opportunity
As part of this Upper KS2 Teacher position, the school can offer:
* A welcoming school that respects and supports all staff and students
* Hardworking and committed staff
* A senior management team who are committed to professional development
This Primary School is in Preston is accessible via public transport and the school does have onsite parking.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Year 6 Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.